The Burlington Soccer Club offers both a Fall & Winter Adult League that is divided into Men’s, Women’s and COED division options for player’s over the age of 18 (2003 Born). All games are played locally at the Sherwood Forest Park Domes on new, State-of-the-Art Turf. These Leagues are designed to support the ‘Soccer for Life’ mentality and include various age divisions and skill levels. Participants can register as a team or as an individual.
The Club continues to follow all Government and Provincial protocols to ensure the safety of our participants. For updates on the Return to Play, please click here.
For inquiries, please email email@example.com or call us at 905-333-0777 x105.
Visit our Sponsors & Offers page for more information on Sponsorships and/or for BSC exclusive offers!
Indoor Program Information
Register as a TEAM or as an INDIVIDUAL
*Registration Deadline – Oct. 1, 2021 (Fall)
*Registration Deadline – Jan. 15, 2022 (Winter, extended)
- Indoor League Rules – Click Here
- Frequently Asked Questions – Click Here (UPDATED)
- 12 Weeks playing out of Sherwood Forest Park Domes
- 7v7 Format (6 players + 1 goalkeeper) for a 50 minute game
- Team fee includes: referee fees, 12 weeks of play, prizes for champions, PHSA registration fees
- Individual fee includes jersey and individual players are placed on teams that require additional players. If enough players register, the league will create new individual teams
- If registering as a team, a non refundable deposit of $500 will be required to secure your spot
- Registrations are first come, first serve and may be subjected to a late fee if registering after the assigned deadline
Days of Play
|DIVISION||DAY||KICK OFF TIMES (Winter)||FALL SEASON||WINTER SEASON (adjusted Jan 4)|
|Men’s Open Age Division 1 & Division2||Monday||9, 10, 11PM||October 18 – January 31||February 7 – April 25|
|Women’s 30+||Sunday||6, 7, 8, 9, 10PM||October 17 – February 6||February 6 – April 24|
|Women’s Open Age||Sunday||6, 7, 8, 9, 10PM||October 17 – February 6||February 6 – April 24|
|COED Division 1 & Division 2||Wednesday||9, 10, 11PM||October 13 – February 2||February 9 – April 29th|
|COED||Sunday||6, 7, 8, 9, 10PM||October 17 – February 6||February 6 – April 24|
|Men’s 30+||Friday||7, 8, 9, 10, 11PM||October 15 – February 4||February 11 – April 29|
|Men’s 35+ Division 1 & Division 2||Thursday||9, 10, 11PM||October 14 – February 3||February 10 – April 28|
|Men’s 50+||Friday||7, 8, 9, 10, 11PM||October 15 – February 4||February 11 – April 29|
*Kick Off Times are Subject to Change for Winter Season.
*No weekend exclusions. Games will be held on Family Day, March Break & Easter Weekend.
Team Fee $2,250 (does not include jersey)
Individual Registration Fee – $200 (includes jersey)
Indoor Adult League Protocols
- As of March 1, 2022, proof of vaccination is no longer required to enter the Sherwood Forest Park Domes
- All participants must acknowledge the posted COVID-19 Manual Screening Questions prior to entry
- Spectators are permitted at a 1:1 and asked to socially distance
- As of March 22, 2022 The City of Burlington’s Mask By-law, which was enacted in 2020, was repealed effective immediately. As a result of this, for those that access the Sherwood Forest Park Domes, you will no longer be required to wear a mask while in the domes. We will continue to support those that choose to wear a face mask while in the domes.
- All participants are asked to arrive to the dome(s) ready for their games and maintain social distancing outside of the dome
- For all other Dome Protocols, click here