2023 Outdoor Season Registration is Open
The Burlington Soccer Club (BSC) is excited to announce that registration is now open for our 2023 Adult Outdoor Summer Season!
The Club is committed to creating lifelong opportunities for players to enjoy “Soccer for Life!” With the launch of the league in 2017, we have continued to expand on our Adult League’s to include both indoor (two seasons) and outdoor, men’s, women’s and coed offerings.
The BSC is committed to providing a fun and positive playing experience for all participants to enjoy. Please refer to the Outdoor League Days of Play and additional information listed below.
New for 2023
BSL now BSC – during the 2020 Season, the Burlington Soccer Club and Burlington Soccer League (BSL) merged, resulting in BSC administering the longstanding BSL. Now, in its third (3) year with the BSC, we have merged the name.
Ladies 11v11, 14-Week Season – formerly a 12-week season, we have extended the length of the league.
Individual Registration Available for All Leagues – we are now offering individual registration for all of our Adult Leagues.
We look forward to seeing you on the fields this summer!
For inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 905-333-0777 to speak to our customer service representative.
2022 Outdoor League Champions
Deadline for all Registrations: April 3rd
- Team fee includes: referee fees, prizes for champions, PHSA registration fees
- Team Rosters exceeding 16 players for 7v7 Leagues, 20 players for 12-week 11v11 Leagues, and 25 players for 14-week 11v11 Leagues are subject to additional fee of $50 per player
- Individual fee includes jersey and individual players are placed on teams that require additional players. If enough players register, the league will create a new team of individuals.
- If registering as a team, a non-refundable deposit of $500 will be required to secure your spot
- Registrations are first come, first serve, and may be subjected to a late fee if registering after the assigned deadline.
- If you have a team who would like to join this League and are unsure which division fits your team, please contact Gordon King at email@example.com.
- If you are unsure as to how to register, please find our PowerUp Sports ‘How To’ Guide here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- For FAQ’s – Click here.
League Rules (2023)
- BSC 7v7 League – Click Here
- BSC 11v11 Leagues – Click Here