The Burlington Soccer Club offers a Fall Adult League that is divided into Men’s, Women’s and COED division options for player’s over the age of 18. All games are played locally at the Sherwood Forest Park Domes on new, State-of-the-Art Turf. These Leagues are designed to support the ‘Soccer for Life’ mentality and include various age divisions. Participants can register as a team or as an individual.
The Club is following all Government and Provincial protocols to ensure the safety of our participants. These include hand sanitizing stations, sanitizing equipment on a regular basis, modified rules and limiting the number of players and spectators.
For inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 905-333-0777 to speak to our customer service representative.
Visit our Sponsors & Offers page for more information on Sponsorships and/or for BSC exclusive offers!
Indoor Program Information
Register as a TEAM or as an INDIVIDUAL
Starting January 2021
- Indoor League Rules – Click Here
- 12 Weeks playing out of Sherwood Forest Park Domes
- 7v7 Format (6 players + 1 goalkeeper) for a 50 minute game (no half-time)
- Team fee includes: referee fees, 12 weeks of play, prizes for champions, PHSA registration fees
- Individual fee includes jersey and individual players are placed on teams that require additional players. If enough players register, the league will create new individual teams
- Team rosters are limited to 14 players
- If registering as a team, a non refundable deposit of $500 will be required to secure your spot
- Registrations are first come, first serve and may be subjected to a late fee if registering after the assigned deadline
- Modified Indoor Rule – No heading the ball
- Modified Players Rule – Divisions limited to 6 teams
- Modified Players Rule – Rosters limited to 14 players per team
- Modified Game Rule – Straight 50 minute game (No Half-Time)
- Modified Spectator Rule – NO spectators
- Modified Rule – Masks must be worn entering and leaving the building
Days of Play
|DIVISION||DAY||KICK OFF TIMES||Start Date||EXCLUSIONS|
|Men’s Open Age||Mondays||9:30, 10:30pm||TBD|
|Ladie’s Open Age||Sundays||6, 7, 8pm||TBD|
|COED Open Age||Wednesdays||9:30, 10:30pm||TBD|
|COED Open Age||Sundays||7, 8, 9, 10pm||TBD|
|Men’s 35+||Thursdays||7 – 10:30pm||TBD|
|Men’s 50+||Fridays||7:30, 8:30pm||TBD|