The Burlington Soccer Club offers a Fall Adult League that is divided into Men’s, Women’s and COED division options for player’s over the age of 18. All games are played locally at the Sherwood Forest Park Domes on new, State-of-the-Art Turf. These Leagues are designed to support the ‘Soccer for Life’ mentality and include various age divisions. Participants can register as a team or as an individual.
For inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 905-333-0777 to speak to our customer service representative.
Visit our Sponsors & Offers page for more information on Sponsorships and/or for BSC exclusive offers!
Fall Program Information
Register as a TEAM or as an INDIVIDUAL
• 12 weeks playing out of Sherwood Forest Park Domes
• 7v7 Format (6 players + 1 goalkeeper) with two (2) 25 minute halves (50 minutes)
• Team fee includes: referee fees, 12 weeks of play, prizes for champions, PHSA registration fees
• Team Rosters exceeding 16 players subject to additional fee of $50 per player
• Individual fee includes jersey and individual players are placed on teams that require additional players. If enough players register, the league will create a new team of individuals.
• If registering as a team, a non-refundable deposit of $500 will be required to secure your spot
• Registrations are first come, first serve and may be subjected to a late fee if registering after the assigned deadline.
Days of Play
|DIVISION||DAY||KICK OFF TIMES||EXCLUSIONS|
|Men’s Open Age|
|Monday||7pm, 8pm, 9pm, 10pm||No Game Dec 30|
|Ladie’s Open Age|
|Sunday||7pm, 8pm, 9pm, 10pm||No Game Dec 29|
|COED Open Age Division 1|
|Tuesday||7pm, 8pm, 9pm, 10pm||No Games Dec 24, Dec 31|
|COED Open Age Division 2|
|Wednesday||7pm, 8pm, 9pm, 10pm||No Games Dec 25, Jan 2|
|COED Open Age|
|Sunday||5pm, 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, 9pm, 10pm||No Game Dec 29|
|Friday||7pm, 8pm, 9pm, 10pm||No Game Dec 27|
|Thursday||7pm, 8pm, 9pm, 10pm||No Games Dec 26, Jan 2|