The Burlington Soccer Club continues to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation on an hourly and daily basis. Our administration will continue to provide updates to our membership and continue to take the appropriate actions to prioritize the health and well-being of members as it pertains to our programs. At this time, registrations are still being accepted to secure your summer spot. For the most recent update and for the latest news from the Club, visit our Latest News page.
The Burlington Soccer Club offers Summer Outdoor Adult Leagues that are divided into Men’s, Women’s and COED divisions with 7v7 and 11v11 options for player’s over the age of 18. All games are played locally within the Burlington community beginning in May.
The BSC is committed to providing a fun and positive playing experience for all participants to enjoy. Please refer to the Outdoor League Days of Play and additional information listed below.
For inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 905-333-0777 to speak to our customer service representative.
Deadline for all Registrations: May 31, 2020
• Team fee includes: referee fees, prizes for champions, PHSA registration fees
• Team Rosters exceeding 16 players for 7v7 Leagues and 20 players for 11v11 Leagues are subject to additional fee of $50 per player
• Individual fee includes jersey and individual players are placed on teams that require additional players. If enough players register, the league will create a new team of individuals.
• If registering as a team, a non-refundable deposit of $500 will be required to secure your spot
• Registrations are first come, first serve and may be subjected to a late fee if registering after the assigned deadline.