The Burlington Soccer Club offers Summer Outdoor Adult Leagues that are divided into Men’s, Women’s and COED divisions with 7v7 and 11v11 options for player’s over the age of 18. All games are played locally within the Burlington community beginning in May.
The BSC is committed to providing a fun and positive playing experience for all participants to enjoy. Please refer to the Outdoor League Days of Play and additional information listed below.
For inquiries, please email email@example.com or call us at 905-333-0777 to speak to our customer service representative.
Interested in sponsoring an Outdoor Adult team this Summer?
Visit our Sponsors & Offers page for information.
Existing teams will have the first opportunity to secure their returning spot until February 15, 2020. Registration Opens to the general public and new teams on February 16, 2020.
Deadline for all Registrations: April 1, 2020
• Team fee includes: referee fees, prizes for champions, PHSA registration fees
• Team Rosters exceeding 16 players for 7v7 Leagues and 20 players for 11v11 Leagues are subject to additional fee of $50 per player
• Individual fee includes jersey and individual players are placed on teams that require additional players. If enough players register, the league will create a new team of individuals.
• If registering as a team, a non-refundable deposit of $500 will be required to secure your spot
• Registrations are first come, first serve and may be subjected to a late fee if registering after the assigned deadline.