The Burlington Soccer Club continues to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation on an hourly and daily basis. Our administration will continue to provide updates to our membership and continue to take the appropriate actions to prioritize the health and well-being of members as it pertains to our programs.
The Burlington Soccer Club (BSC) is excited to announce that registration is now open for our 2021 Adult Outdoor Summer Season!
Because of these uncertain times and assisting in our planning, we ask you to register now at $0. The Club will notify you once details of the season are confirmed
The Club is committed to creating lifelong opportunities for players to enjoy “Soccer for Life!” As part of the Strategic Plan for 2021-2023, the Club looks to build on our first Adult League’s success beginning in 2017. With this success, the Burlington Soccer Club has expanded to offer 7v7 and 11v11 options for Men’s, Women’s and CO-ED divisions over three seasons: Winter (Jan–Apr), Summer (May–Aug) and Fall (Sept-Dec).
The BSC is committed to providing a fun and positive playing experience for all participants to enjoy. Please refer to the Outdoor League Days of Play and additional information listed below.
It has been way too long since we have been out enjoying the fantastic game of soccer. We look forward to seeing you on the fields this summer!
For inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 905-333-0777 to speak to our customer service representative.
Deadline for all Registrations: TBD
- Team fee includes: referee fees, prizes for champions, PHSA registration fees
- Team Rosters exceeding 16 players for 7v7 Leagues, 20 players for 11v11 BSC Leagues, and 25 players for 11v11 BSL Leagues are subject to additional fee of $50 per player
- Individual fee includes jersey and individual players are placed on teams that require additional players. If enough players register, the league will create a new team of individuals.
- If registering as a team, a non-refundable deposit of $500 will be required to secure your spot
- Registrations are first come, first serve and may be subjected to a late fee if registering after the assigned deadline.
- If you have a team who would like to join this League and are unsure which division fits your team, please contact Gordon King at email@example.com.
- If you are a player looking for a team, you can put your name on a waitlist by clicking here. Team managers seeking additional players can access the waiting list of individual players.