2333 Headon Forest Drive
Burlington L7M 3X6
Soccer for Life is a NCCP Community Coaching Workshop. Canada Soccer’s LTPD workshops will give you the confidence to succeed as you enter the ranks of certified coaches in Ontario. Each level features education on age-appropriate coaching for each level of play.
The emphasis of this course is on technical and tactical development within the 11-a-side game environment.
What do you learn?
- How to plan and deliver effective, enjoyable, age-appropriate practices and how to provide feedback to your players.
- How to be able to better understand the role of the coach, and the developmental stage of the players you are coaching.
- How to provide a safe practice/game environment for your players.
Who is this course for?
Soccer For Life is designed for those coaches who are interested in coaching players who are U13 and older.
What are the pre-requisites?
Prior to registering for a Soccer For Life course, coaches must complete Respect in Sport, Making Ethical Decisions.and Making Headway in Soccer.
How long is the course?
16 hours long. Saturday and Sunday.
Description of the course
- Information to help coaches understand the development stage of the players they are working with.
- How to plan coaching sessions considering the development stage of the players coaches are working with
- Consider the safety factors involved in running a coaching session
- Technical/Tactical development