Update: Fall Leagues & Programming

The Burlington Soccer Club continues to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation on an hourly and daily basis. We continue to align ourselves with the Government of Ontario, the Halton Region, the City of Burlington, and Ontario Soccer. 

At this time, we have received confirmation from the City of Burlington that the Halton Region and the Club will remain in the COVID ‘Red Zone’ for the next 28 days. With this information and with the upcoming holidays, the following will occur:

  • Youth House League postponed resuming Jan 9/10, 2021
  • Adult League postponed resuming Dec 14, 2020 OR Jan 4, 2021
  • School of Soccer (Friday’s only) postponed until further notice
  • Embracing Ability postponed until further notice

*Lil’ Burli, Striker School, Soccer Skills have not been affected and will continue to run as planned.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience in having to postpone the Fall Season. We are equally disappointed and cannot wait to see you back enjoying soccer once again as soon as it is safe to do so! In the meantime, the Club will keep you updated as information becomes available.