Fall & Winter Indoor House League
The Burlington Soccer Club offers Fall and/or Winter Indoor House League season options with age divisions from U4 to U20. With the commitment to provide a fun and positive playing experience for all participants to enjoy, the Fall season runs from October to December and the Winter season runs from January to April. All games are played locally at the BSC Sherwood Forest Park soccer Domes (Map).
The Club is following all Government and Provincial protocols to ensure the safety of our participants. These include hand sanitizing stations, sanitizing equipment on a regular basis, modified rules and limiting the number of players and spectators.
For more information and/or to register, please see below. For inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 905-333-0777 to speak to our customer service representative.
Sponsor a Team
Visit our Sponsor & Offers Page
- Indoor House League Rules – Coming Soon
- Parent Volunteers are needed for Coaching – More Info
- Friend Requests must be completed at the time of Registration and before the deadline to be guaranteed. Friend Request Deadline – September 30, 2020
- Early Bird Discount applied if registered prior to deadline. Early Bird Deadline – September 30, 2020
- Registration Deadline (Late Fee to be Added) –October 7, 2020
- Modified Indoor Rule – No heading the ball
- Modified Spectator Rule – Only one spectator per player will be allowed to watch during the Fall season (Masks must be worn at all times)
- Modified Indoor Rule – Masks must be worn by players until program begins