Est. 1962 | 40 ON Cup Championships | 13 National Champions | 150+ Soccer Scholarships | Complete Player Pathway | National Youth License
The Burlington Soccer Club Development Program is for boys and girls starting at U8 through to U12 who wish to improve their technical skills, understanding of the game, and physical fitness. Through small sided games in an engaging environment, the Development League helps with improvement.
Following the Long Term Development Plan (LTPD), participants practice three (3) times per week and play one (1) game. As part of the BSC program, all kids will have one (1) session of Futsal. All coaches are qualified through Ontario Soccer and take part in the BSC Coach Mentoring program.
Our Development Team Assessments are held in September of each year and we encourage all to register and attend as many sessions within their age group they are able. If you were unable to attend the assessments but are interested in being the next bayhawk, contact the coach of your age group below.
For inquiries, please email our Technical Coordinator, Danny Burnett or call us at 905-333-0777 to speak to our customer service representative.
Burlington Bayhawks Coaches and Contacts 2022/23
|Team||Birth Year||League||Head Coach|
|Team(s)||Birth Year||League||Head Coach|
U8 – U12 Program Outlines (2022/23)
- BU8 Program Outline – Click Here
- GU8 Program Outline – Click Here
- BU9 Program Outline – Click Here
- GU9 Program Outline – Click Here
- BU10 Program Outline – Click Here
- GU10 Program Outline – Click Here
- BU11 Program Outline – Click Here
- GU11 Program Outline – Click Here
- BU12 Program Outline – Click Here
- GU12 Program Outline – Click Here