Located at Sherwood Forest Park at 5270 Fairview Street, East of Appleby Line. The surface is an Evergreen Turf by I.C. Improvements, measuring 200 x 100 feet.
Rental of the Pitch starts in May and is available until the end of September. At the end of September, the Pitch is converted into an indoor soccer facility (Sherwood Forest Domes – see below) to continue soccer programming over the Fall and Winter months.
Sherwood Forest Domes
Located at Sherwood Forest Park at 5270 Fairview Street, East of Appleby Line. The BSC has three (3) indoor facilities (Sherwood Dome 1, 2, and 3) with Evergreen Turf by I.C. Improvements.
Rental of the indoor facilities start in October and are available until the end of April. At the end of April, the domes are converted into the Pitch to continue soccer programming throughout the Summer months.
Dome Rental Protocols (Fall/Winter)
- All rental groups must agree to uphold the facility, government & provincial sport organizations COVID related guidelines
- As of March 1st, 2022, as per the Government of Ontario, Vaccine Certificates are no longer required to enter the Sherwood Forest Park Domes. Active screening is still required and the questions are posted outside of each dome and are further identified here
- Each dome has a capacity of 50 participants (incl. players, coaches, trainers, officials, etc.)
- As of March 22, 2022 The City of Burlington’s Mask By-law, which was enacted in 2020, was repealed effective immediately. As a result of this, for those that access the Sherwood Forest Park Domes, you will no longer be required to wear a mask while in the domes. We will continue to support those that choose to wear a face mask while in the domes.
- Spectators are not permitted for any rental group
- Spitting will not be tolerated and anyone found doing so will be immediately removed and banned from the domes
- Social distancing is mandatory at all points when inside & outside the domes
For all other dome protocols, click here