2024 Outdoor Season Registration is Open
The Burlington Soccer Club (BSC) is excited to announce that registration is now open for our 2024 Adult Outdoor Summer Season!
The Club is committed to creating lifelong opportunities for players to enjoy “Soccer for Life!” With the launch of the league in 2017, we have continued to expand on our Adult League’s to include both indoor (two seasons) and outdoor, men’s, women’s and coed offerings.
The BSC is committed to providing a fun and positive playing experience for all participants to enjoy. Please refer to the Outdoor League Days of Play and additional information listed below.
New for 2024
Women’s Open Age – now offered on Thursday evenings!
Women’s 30+ – new division to our Summer Programming
We look forward to seeing you on the fields this summer!
For inquiries, please email email@example.com or call us at 905-333-0777 to speak to our customer service representative.
2023 Outdoor League Champions
Deadline for all Registrations: April 19th (or until filled)
- Team fee includes: referee fees, prizes for champions, PHSA registration fees
- Team Rosters exceeding 16 players for 7v7 Leagues, 20 players for 12-week 11v11 Leagues, and 25 players for 14-week 11v11 Leagues are subject to additional fee of $50 per player
- Individual fee includes jersey and individual players are placed on teams that require additional players. If enough players register, the league will create a new team of individuals.
- If registering as a team, a non-refundable deposit of $500 will be required to secure your spot
- Registrations are first come, first serve, and may be subjected to a late fee if registering after the assigned deadline.
- If you have a team who would like to join this League and are unsure which division fits your team, please contact Gordon King at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are unsure as to how to register, please find our PowerUp Sports ‘How To’ Guide here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- For FAQ’s – Click here.