BSC Statement on COVID-19

Due to recent developments on COVID-19, the Burlington Soccer Club has made the difficult decision to suspend all programs immediately until further notice. Further communication regarding programs and fees will be provided within the next seven (7) business days.

For more information and for the latest updates, please refer to the City of Burlington, Ontario Soccer and/or other reliable sources.

For full statement details, please refer to the BSC Statement on COVID-19